Saturday 4 February 2017, 9.00am - Sunday 5 February 2017, 8.00pm
Gates open: Saturday 11.30am, Sunday 10am
First games start: Saturday 12.30pm, Sunday 10.35am
Eden Park, Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland
- Diamond (Best seats in stadium / Halfway line): Adult $299, Child $39
- Gold (Choose your favourite sideline spot): Adult $279, Child $39
- Silver (Goal post view / In the fun zone): Adult $199, Child $39
- Bronze (Value for money): Adult $99, Child $39
- Green (Entry level): Adult $69
- No alcohol zone (Level 4 South stand / No bar service / Family friendly): Adult $99, Child $39
Booking fees, venue levy & payment processing fees are additional to ticket prices
0800 TICKETEK (842 538)
021 930 480
New Zealand’s biggest and most exciting summer extravaganza is back on Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 February 2017!
Auckland will once again sizzle on and off the field as some of the NRL's biggest stars strut their stuff on Eden Park in a battle to lift the 2017 Downer NRL Auckland Nines trophy and win the massive cash rich prize.
Get amongst the incredible carnival atmosphere and dress in your favourite club colours, or get your mates together and dress to impress for an unforgettable weekend of sporting adventure as the stars come out to play!
- All 16 NRL clubs together in Auckland
- Two-day knock-out tournament
- Featuring 288+ star players
- Superstars Johnathan Thurston, Shaun Johnson and Jarryd Hayne are confirmed to play
- 31 action packed games
- More speed! More tries! More fun!
- 9 players per team, 9 minute halves
- NZ $2.6 million dollars + in prize money
- Over 80,000 fans expected over 2 days
WIN with OurAuckland
OurAuckland has five Bronze two-day double passes to give away.
To be in to win:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- subject: Auckland Nines competition
- with your name, address and phone number
- by noon on Thursday 26 January 2017.
OurAuckland terms and conditions apply.
Sign up for OurAuckland E-news
Sign up for OurAuckland E-news so you don't miss out on information about events like this happening across Auckland every week, plus local and regional news, and lots of great giveaways.