Saturday 14 October 2017, 7.10am - Saturday 14 April 2018, 10.25am
Every Saturday in summer with three time slots:
- 7.10am – Advanced (60-65 minutes)
- 8.20am – Intermediate (55-60 minutes)
- 9.30am – Beginner (50-55 minutes)
Mission Bay, Kohimarama & St Heliers beaches, Tamaki Drive, Mission Bay, Auckland
- Early Bird season pass: $229 (less than $10 per session)
- Season pass: $299
- Single entry online: $25
- Single entry at beach: $30
The largest and most organised open-water swim training groups in New Zealand, with up to six coaches on deck over three time slots every Saturday in summer.
Let us help you build your skill and confidence levels in the open water.