Monday 6 November 2017, 10.00am - Friday 2 February 2018, 5.00pm
Exhibition open weekdays only 10am-5pm (the library is closed on weekends)
MOTAT, 805, Great North Road, Western Springs, Auckland
Normal MOTAT admission fees apply:
- Adults $19
- Children (5-16 years) $10
- Student with NZ Student ID (includes tertiary students) $10
- Overseas Senior Citizen (non NZ, aged 65+) $10
- Family Pass (2 adults and up to 4 children) $45
- Under 5s - Free SuperGold Card Holders with ID Free
0800 MOTATNZ (0800 668 286)
This unique exhibition combines poetry and print, and profiles the work of MOTAT volunteer, Makyla Curtis.
The exhibition will display her hand-set, limited-edition prints of contemporary New Zealand poetry, including works by 2017 NZ Poet Laureate Selina Tusitala Marsh.
These beautiful artworks were created by Curtis and the other volunteers in the MOTAT Print Shop.
Also featured is a special type case developed by Curtis’ for the MOTAT print shop that enables the printing of te reo Māori.