Saturday 9 December 2017, 10.00am - Saturday 30 June 2018, 5.00pm
- Exhibition runs from 9 Dec-30 Jun
- Open daily from 10am-5pm
MOTAT, 805, Great North Road, Western Springs, Auckland
Normal MOTAT admission fees apply:
- Adults $19
- Children (5-16 years) $10
- Student with NZ Student ID $10
- Overseas Senior Citizen (non NZ, aged 65+) $10
- Family Pass (2 adults and up to 4 children) $45
- Under 5s - Free
- SuperGold Card Holders with ID - Free
0800 668 2869
Changing Gear explores the history of cycling in New Zealand, the growing place of cycling in our cities and towns, and showcases some of the innovations in the world of bikes, from the high tech to the quirky!
For 200 years, we have adapted the bicycle to suit our needs and in turn it has helped shape the world around us.
With plentiful interactives and digital experiences, this exhibition investigates fascinating elements of our history, and examines how cycling is changing and growing in New Zealand.