Tuesday 16 January 2018, 5.00pm - Sunday 23 December 2018, 11.00pm
- Tuesdays 5pm-11pm: Mt Wellington (under Countdown), corner Penrose Rd & Mt Wellington Hway, Mount Wellington
- Wednesdays 5pm-11pm: Botany Town Centre (under Hoyts), 588 Chapel Road, Botany Downs
- Thursdays 5.30pm-11pm: Henderson (under Kmart), Waitakere Mega Centre, 5 Vitasovich Ave, Henderson
- Fridays 5.30pm-12am: Papatoetoe (under Kmart), Hunters Plaza, corner Great South Rd & Sutton Crescent, Papatoetoe
- Fridays 5pm-11pm: Shortland Street CBD, 31 Fort St, Auckland CBD
- Saturdays 5.30pm-12am: Pakuranga (under The Warehouse), 1 Aylesbury St, Pakuranga
- Sundays 5.30pm-11pm: Glenfield Mall (under Countdown), Glenfield Shopping Centre, Downing St, Glenfield
- Sundays 5pm-11pm: Sylvia Park (under PK Furniture), 393 Mount Wellington Hwy, Mount Wellington
Paul De Jonge
027 689 9520
Auckland Night Markets are now in seven different locations across Auckland. Starting in Pakuranga in 2010, the Night Markets have steadily expanded and become a regular event in the local entertainment calendar.
The markets are growing in popularity due to their appeal to all age groups. It’s a great night out for the family, and the undercover location means it’s an all-weather event.
The markets are free, but make sure you bring a lot of spending money, as there is plenty of food, fashion, toys and lots of interesting sights and smells to tempt the senses!
The kids can experience food from other cultures, hear live music and watch performances. Buskers, magicians and dance troupes provide additional entertainment at some events.
Food is the big component, where you can sample cuisine from dozens of different cultures. There are of course the ethnic favourites like Thai and Chinese, and for those looking for something different there are some rare delicacies on offer from most regions of the world. But we won’t spoil the surprise!