Tuesday 2 January 2018, 10.00am - Monday 29 January 2018, 5.00pm
Open 10am-5pm daily
MOTAT, 805 Great North Road, Western Springs, Auckland
Normal MOTAT admission fees apply:
- Adults $19
- Children (5-16 years) $10
- Student with NZ Student ID (includes tertiary students) $10
- Overseas Senior Citizen (non NZ, aged 65+) $10
- Family Pass (2 adults and up to 4 children) $45
- Under 5s - Free SuperGold Card Holders with ID Free
0800 MOTATNZ (0800 668 286)
In January, visitors to MOTAT will not only get to explore an exciting new cycling exhibition, Changing Gear, but they will also have the chance to investigate the weird and wacky side of this mode of transport while delving into the underlying scientific principles that govern the bicycle.
This summer-holiday experience includes a high-energy live show, an interactive multi-user circular bicycle installation and a series of bike-maintenance demonstrations and “hacks”.
Cycling has a long history in New Zealand, it’s valuable to our communities and plays an important role in the future our city.
Bring the whole family along to MOTAT these holidays, get involved and be inspired to climb “on ya bike”.