Saturday 6 January 2018, 9.00am - Saturday 31 March 2018, 9.45am
Monday 8 January 2018, 6.15pm - Monday 26 March 2018, 7.00pm
Regular sessions every Sat (9am-9.45am) and Mon (6.15pm-7pm) from 6 Jan - 31 Mar
Jellicoe Park, 131 Trafalgar Street, Onehunga
Meet by the fountain and then move to which ever spot we pick on the day
- First class is FREE
- $15 Casual or $25 for Unlimited classes per week
027 665 8740
Bookings essential as occasionally the class needs to be cancelled and you will only be notified if you are booked. Book via website or download the app (or search Matworks in app store, pink and blue logo)
027 665 8740
This is MatWork's summer Pilates series. We love the outdoors, so why not enjoy it while the weather is good?
Pilates is amazing for the body as it is a gentle but very effective exercises that creates definite positive changes in the body through strength, conditioning & flexibility. This teaches people to move their body with better posture & engagement of muscles in everyday life leading to fewer injuries/aches.
What do you need?
- Your own mat! But if you don’t have one you can hire one from us and your instructor will bring it for you. Go to our website to find out how.
- Drink bottle.
- Sports gear/comfortable clothing.
- Small towel or pillow is always handy.
- Socks! Sticky ones if you have them.
How will you keep fit this summer?