Thursday 4 January 2018, 6.30pm - Thursday 29 March 2018, 7.15pm
Tuesday 9 January 2018, 6.30pm - Tuesday 27 March 2018, 7.15pm
Closed on public holidays. Regular sessions every Tue and Thu (6.30pm-7.15pm) from 4 Jan - 27 Mar
Tahaki Reserve, 250 Mount Eden Rd, Mount Eden, Mt Eden 1024, Auckland
We will be up the top section of this park, not down where the playground is
- First class is FREE
- $15 Casual or $25 for Unlimited classes per week
027 665 8740
Bookings essential as occasionally the class needs to be cancelled and you will only be notified if you are booked. Book via website or download the app (or search Matworks in app store, pink and blue logo) mndbdy.ly/e/309236
This is MatWork's summer Pilates series. We love the outdoors, so why not enjoy it while the weather is good?
Pilates is amazing for the body as it is a gentle but very effective exercises that creates definite positive changes in the body through strength, conditioning & flexibility. This teaches people to move their body with better posture & engagement of muscles in everyday life leading to fewer injuries/aches.
What do you need?
- Your own mat! But if you don’t have one you can hire one from us and your instructor will bring it for you. Go to our website to find out how.
- Drink bottle.
- Sports gear/comfortable clothing.
- Small towel or pillow is always handy.
- Socks! Sticky ones if you have them.
How will you keep fit this summer?