Friday 30 March 2018, 10.00am - Sunday 13 May 2018, 5.00pm
- Open 10am-5pm daily
- Adults-only sessions: Wed 18 April & Tue 1 May, 5.30pm-7pm – LEGO is not just for kids! Explore the exhibition after-hours in these two sessions just for adults
- Brickman quiet hour: Mon 7 May, 3.30pm-5pm – This special session is for families who are looking for a sensory-friendly experience
Auckland Museum, The Domain, Parnell, Auckland
- Adults $24.50
- Concession $19.50 (students with valid ID and Gold Card)
- Children $13.50 (3-15 inclusive)
- Family A (1 adult, 2 children) $46.50
- Family B (2 adults, 2 children) $67.50
09 307 5000
Tickets are sold through Ticketek online and on-site and ticket prices include Ticketek booking fees. Session times will be available every half hour from 10am, with the last session time at 4pm
LEGO® lovers look out! Come and see a whole new world of LEGO featuring block-building skills at Auckland Museum that will blow your mind.
Come and visit the Taj Mahal, Great Wall of China, Empire State Building (complete with King Kong), Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Arc de Triomphe – all made exclusively from LEGO bricks!
Brickman: Wonders of the World comes after a summer exhibition at Te Papa with 100,000 visitors and now you can get up close and marvel at these detailed LEGO (re)creations.
LEGO® Certified Professional Ryan McNaught (aka Brickman) and his team have spent a jaw-dropping 4944 hours building 50 incredible LEGO masterpieces.
Explore these ‘Wonders of the World’ on a different scale, learn more about the history of these global attractions and then get hands-on with your own imaginative masterpiece.
Book your tickets now to ensure you can experience these wonders in LEGO at Auckland Museum!
Sign up for OurAuckland E-news
Sign up for OurAuckland E-news so you don't miss out on information about events like this happening across Auckland every week, plus local and regional news, and lots of great giveaways.