Monday 18 June 2018, 11.00am - Saturday 21 July 2018, 1.00pm
- 18-22 June, 11am & 1pm daily – Centrestage Theatre, 60 Centreway Rd, Orewa
- 25 June, 1pm & 26 June, 11am & 1pm – Victoria Theatre, 48 Victoria Road, Devonport
- 27-29 June, 11am & 1pm daily Hawkins Theatre, 13 Ray Small Dr, Papakura
- 2, 4, 5, 6 July, 11am & 1pm daily and 3 July, 12.45pm & 2pm – The Rose Centre, 4 School Rd, Belmont
- 17-21 July, 11am & 1pm daily Mangere Arts Centre, Corner Bader Drive and Orly Avenue, Mangere
Differs from venue to venue
See venue websites above
After a sell-out 2017 season, magical, glow-in-the-dark puppet show HEAVEN and EARTH – RANGI and PAPA is set to return with a Far North to South Auckland tour.
Based on the legend behind Matariki, the visual spectacle is sure to wow littlies and adults alike with an original soundtrack, te reo and UV puppets – including a 5-metre Taniwha.
This is the perfect opportunity to get the family, a pre-school or school group together, to celebrate and learn about the traditional Maori New Year with a fun and engaging performance.
The show is 40-minutes long followed by a 20-minute Q and A with the cast and crew.
This event is part of Matariki Festival, taking place 30 June–22 July.