Thursday 10 January 2019, 10.00am - Wednesday 23 January 2019, 4.00pm
- Thursday 10 January, 10am-12pm – Bledisloe Park, Harris Street, Pukekohe
- Thursday 10 January, 2pm-4pm – RaySmall Park, Ray Small Drive, Papakura
- Friday 11 January, 10am-12pm – Seaside Park, Princess Street East, Otahuhu
- Friday 11 January, 2pm-4pm – Barry Curtis Park, Stancombe Road, Flat Bush, Howick
- Wednesday 16 January, 2pm-4pm – Kingswood Reserve, Kingswood Road, Papatoetoe
- Monday 21 January, 10am-12pm – Monte Cecelia Park,Delargey Ave, Hillsborough
- Wednesday 23 January, 2pm-4pm – Macleans Park, The Esplanade, Eastern Beach, Howick
Join the Out & About team with your friends and family and give our Amazing Races a try these January school holidays.
Three different race levels at each park means this event is a great way for the whole family to get out in the parks.
You will follow your race clues around the parks, collecting stamps and completing fun challenges along the way!
Races take between 30 and 50 minutes to complete, so please be ready to start your Amazing Race with the team before 11.15am for a morning race or 3.15pm for an afternoon race.
What to bring:
- water bottle
- dress for the weather
- your thinking cap
- fun attitude.