Saturday 23 March 2019, 9.30am - Saturday 30 March 2019, 12.00pm
Come along to one of our hands-on courses teaching an introduction to the basics of composting - including bokashi composting, worm farming and cold composting.
Confirmed participants will receive a $40 discount toward the purchase of a composting system that can be redeemed online.
These courses are proudly supported by Auckland Council and delivered by the Compost Collective.
Click on the links below to book a place on your date and time of choice:
- Sat 23 Mar, 9.30am – Pia Event Centre Pukekohe, 57-59 Ward St, Pukekohe
- Sat 23 Mar, 10am – Atiu Creek Regional Park, 414 Run Rd, Tapora
- Sun 24 Mar, 9.30am – Pia Event Centre Pukekohe, 57-59 Ward St, Pukekohe
- Sun 24 Mar, 10am – Atiu Creek Regional Park, 414 Run Rd, Tapora
- Sun 24 Mar, 1pm – Maraetai Community Hall, 12 Rewa Road, Maraetai
- Sat 30 Mar, 10am – Massey Community Hub, 385 Don Buck Road, Massey