On 11 June 2017, Auckland Transport is launching a new bus network for west Auckland. Everything is changing, including bus routes, route numbers, timetables and buses.
The new west Auckland bus network is part of a simpler, more integrated public transport network for Auckland.
What will the new network mean for me?
- More services, especially from 7am to 7pm, seven days a week
- buses at least every 15 minutes between New Lynn and the city centre as well as between Westgate, Henderson, and New Lynn
- frequent connections to other destinations such as Waitakere Hospital, Auckland Zoo and MOTAT
- more trips on weekends
- improved late-night services
- all-day direct services from Westgate to the city centre via the Northwestern Motorway
- peak express services to the city centre from Helensville, Westgate, Te Atatu Peninsula, and Henderson via Te Atatu Rd, New Lynn, Glen Eden, and Titirangi.
Find out more
Come along to an information session
You'll be able to see the new routes, plan your journey, and ask the friendly Auckland Transport team any questions you might have.
|Avondale Sunday Market, Avondale Racecourse||Sun 28 May, 5am - 1pm|
|New Lynn Interchange, Totara Ave||Wed 31 May 6.30am - 12pm
Tues 6 June 12pm - 6.30pm
|Henderson Interchange, next to train station||Tues 30 May 6.30am - 12pm
Wed 7 June 12pm - 6.30pm
|99 Albert Street, outside AA building||Thurs 8 June 2.30pm - 6.30pm|
Get information in Cantonese, Mandarin, Samoan, and Hindi.
For more detailed information, visit Auckland Transport.