Did you know that Auckland is full of great things to do? There are adventures for kids of all ages– from parks and playgrounds, to pools, leisure centres and libraries, all run or looked after by Auckland Council.
Have you thought about….
- Visiting one of Auckland’s 55 libraries to pick up a new book, relax with story time or get the kids moving at Wriggle and Rhyme. Go to aucklandlibraries.govt.nz to find out activities are on at your local library.
- Discovering nature, listening to a birdsong in the the bush or relaxing at the beach at one of Auckland’s 27 regional parks. Visit regionalparks.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz to find somewhere new to explore.
- Working on your fitness at your local pool and leisure centre. There’s 42 across Auckland with a range of fitness classes and school holiday programmes for all ages! Visit aucklandleisure.co.nz to find the centre closest to you.
- Taking the whole family along to burn off some energy at one of Auckland’s 940 playgrounds or biking and walking in one of the over 4000 parks.
- Experiencing some culture at one of the 46 arts centres, theatres and galleries. Check out what’s on in your neck of the woods.
Our Auckland has all the information about things happening in Auckland, see our events section for school holiday activities and more.