Nominations have closed for the Waitematā and Manurewa Local Board by-elections and the Maungakiekie-Tāmaki Ward by-election with twelve candidates putting their hands up to fill the three vacant seats.
The candidates for Maungakiekie-Tāmaki Ward by-election are:
- Josephine Bartley (Labour)
- Josh Beddell (C&R/Auckland Future)
The candidates for Waitematā Local Board by-election are:
- Morgan Avery (Independent)
- Chang Hung (Independent)
- Allan Matson (Independent)
- Greg Moyle (Balancing the Board)
- Denise Roche (City Vision)
The candidates for Manurewa Local Board by-election are:
- Jokaveti Nakabea Bai
- Michael Bailey (Independent)
- John Hall (Independent)
- Brooke Loader (Labour)
- Dave Pizzini (Manurewa Action Team)
Voting documents will be delivered from 26 January 2018 to enrolled electors in the Manurewa Local Board, the Waitematā Local Board and the Maungakiekie-Tāmaki Ward areas. Postal voting opens on 26 January 2018 and closes on 17 February 2018.
Click here for more information on the by-elections. Candidate profiles will be available online from 9 January 2018.