Wednesday 14 March 2018, 9.00am - Thursday 22 March 2018, 7.00pm
Friday 23 March 2018, 8.30am - Sunday 8 April 2018, 6.30pm
- 14-22 Mar, Freyberg Place: 9am-7pm
- 23 Mar - 8 Apr, Māngere Bridge Village: 8.30am-6.30pm
- Freyberg Square, High Street and Freyberg Place
- Māngere Bridge Village, 19 - 43 Coronation Road, Mangere Bridge
- Check Facebook for more info and updates
Play with friends, family, workmates or strangers to build a giant, interactive marble run with Pop Marbles. Create a composition of native New Zealand bird recordings as the marbles journey through the maze. Or you might be sending the marbles on their way with SJD’s electronic soundscape.
Pop Marbles was created by Alt Group, with two original soundscapes. The first was created with sounds composed by renowned New Zealand musician SJD in 2016. And in 2017 an original native bird soundscape was composed by Tim Prebble and developed in collaboration with Auckland Zoo.
Follow the Pop Facebook events for more info and updates (including any cancellations).
Be part of #popakl online with Facebook and Instagram.