Saturday 4 May 2019, 10.00am - Sunday 1 September 2019, 5.00pm
Open 10am-5pm daily
Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki, corner Kitchener and Wellesley streets, Auckland Central
- New Zealand residents: $14
- New Zealand concessions: $12
- Members and Members Guests (with valid Members card): FREE
- Children 12 & under: FREE
- International adults (includes Gallery entry): $28
- International concessions (includes Gallery entry): $25
Auckland Art Gallery
09 379 1349
Frances Hodgkins: European Journey brings together works from New Zealand and around the globe to explore the artist’s place in 20th-century European art.
The exhibition traces Hodgkins’ creative and peripatetic life through France, Morocco and Spain to her final days in England, examining the influence of location on her development as a modernist painter and the notion of travel and journeying as a source of artistic inspiration.