Saturday 21 September 2019, 10.00am - Saturday 26 October 2019, 12.30pm
Come along to one of our hands-on courses teaching an introduction to the basics of composting - including bokashi composting, worm farming and cold composting.
Confirmed participants to workshops and courses will receive a $40 discount toward the purchase of a composting system that can be redeemed online.
These courses are proudly supported by Auckland Council and delivered by the Compost Collective.
Upcoming courses and workshops
Click the event dates to book your place:
- Saturday 21 September, 10am-12pm, Stillwater Hall, 1A Duck Creek Road, Stillwater
- Saturday 28 September, 1pm-3pm, Glen Innes Community Hall, 96 Line Road, Glen Innes
- Wednesday 2 October, 6.30pm-8.30pm, Te Atatu South Community Centre, 247 Edmonton Rd, Te Atatu South
- Saturday 5 October, 10am-12pm, Titirangi Community Centre, 500 South Titirangi Road, Titirangi
- Wednesday 9 October, 6.30-8.30pm, Waiheke Sustainability Centre, Mako St, Onera, Waiheke Island
- Saturday 12 October, 10am-12pm, St Anne's Hall,Cnr Glencoe & Beach Rd, Browns Bay
- Saturday 12 October, 10am-12pm, East Tamaki Community Hall,244 East Tamaki Road, Otara
- Sunday 13 October, 9am-3pm, Kowhai Festival, Queen Street & Baxter Street, Warkworth
- Saturday 19 October, 10am-11.30am, Triangle Park Community Garden, 385 Don Buck Road, Massey
- Saturday 19 October, 10am-12pm, Puhoi Centennial Hall, Cnr Puhoi and Domain Road, Puhoi
- Saturday 19 October, 1pm-3pm, Bayview Community Centre, 72 Bayview Road, Bayview
- Sunday 20 October, 2pm-4pm, Pukekohe Old Borough Building (Plunket Building), 22 Edinburgh Street, Pukekohe
- Friday 25 October, 6pm-8pm, Onehunga Community Centre, 83 Church Street, Onehunga
- Saturday 26 October, 10.30am-12.30pm, Greenhithe Old School Building,15A Collins Park, Greenhithe Road, Greenhithe