Wednesday 27 November 2019, 10.30am - Monday 9 December 2019, 8.30pm
Come along to one of our hands-on courses teaching an introduction to the basics of composting - including bokashi composting, worm farming and cold composting.
Confirmed participants to workshops and courses will receive a $40 discount toward the purchase of a composting system that can be redeemed online.
These courses are proudly supported by Auckland Council and delivered by the Compost Collective.
Upcoming courses and workshops
Click the event dates to book your place:
- Wednesday 27 November, 10.30am-11.30am, East Coast Bays Library, 8 Bute Rd, Browns Bay - introduction to bokashi
- Saturday 30 November, 10am-12pm, Helensville War Memorial Hall, 2 Porter Cres, Helensville
- Saturday 30 November, 2pm-3pm, Glenfield Public Library, 90 Bentley Avenue, Glenfield - introduction to worm farming
- Saturday 30 November, 9am-12pm, Whangapouri Stream Cleanup, Kennelly Park, Princes St, Pukekohe - worm farming workshop
- Sunday 1 November, 2pm-4pm, Rowan Muir Community Centre, 211 Maraetai Dr, Maraetai - DIY bokashi course
- Friday 6 November, 6pm-8pm, Mangere Central Community Hall, 241 Kirkbride Rd, Mangere
- Saturday 7 November, 10.30am-3pm, Sunkist Bay Reserve, 62 Wakelin Rd, Beachlands
- Monday 9 November, 6.30pm-8.30pm, Shoesmith Hall, Shoesmith Rd, Warkworth