Friday 28 February 2020, 5.00pm - Saturday 28 March 2020, 12.00pm
Come along to one of our hands-on courses teaching an introduction to the basics of composting - including bokashi composting, worm farming and cold composting.
Confirmed participants to workshops and courses will receive a $40 discount toward the purchase of a composting system that can be redeemed online.
These courses are proudly supported by Auckland Council and delivered by the Compost Collective.
Upcoming courses and workshops
- Friday 28 February, 5pm-7pm, Fencible Lounge, Howick Library 25 Uxbridge Road, Howick - composting workshop
- Monday 2 March, 6pm-7.30pm, St Heliers Centre, 100 St Heliers Bay Road, St Heliers
- Thursday 5 March, 6.30pm-8.30pm, Te Atatu Peninsula Community Centre, 595 Te Atatu Road, Te Atatu Peninsula
- Friday 6 March, 5pm-7pm, Onehunga Community Centre, 83 Church Street, Onehunga
- Saturday 7 March, 10am-12pm, Whitford Community Hall, 1 Whitford Maraetai Road, Whitford
- Saturday 7 March, 2pm-3pm, Birkenhead Library, Nell Fisher Reserve, Hinemoa St, Birkenhead - Worm farm talk
- Saturday 14 March, 9am-12pm, Waiheke Sustainability Centre, Mako St, Oneroa, Waiheke Island
- Saturday 21 March, 10am-12pm, Birkdale Hall (Old St Philips Church), 136 Birkdale Road, Birkdale
- Saturday 21 March, 2pm-3pm, Northcote Public Library, 2 Ernie Mays St, Northcote
- Friday 27 March, 4pm-7pm, Norman King Square, Ernie Mays Street, Northcote - mini composting talks throughout the Fiafia Fanau event
- Saturday 28 March, 10am-12pm, Meadowood Community House, 55 Meadowood Dr, Unsworth Heights