Saturday 18 July 2020, 10.00am - Saturday 25 July 2020, 12.00pm
Online and regionwide
Register using the links below to receive a link for online courses
Join one of these courses teaching an introduction to the basics of composting - including bokashi composting, worm farming and cold composting.
Confirmed participants to workshops and courses will receive a $40 discount toward the purchase of a composting system that can be redeemed online.
These courses are proudly supported by Auckland Council and delivered by the Compost Collective.
Upcoming courses and workshops
Click the link to book your place and for more information on each course.
- Saturday 18 July, 10am-12pm - Composting workshop - Glendene Community Hub, 82 Hepburn Rd, Glendene
- Saturday 18 July, 10am-12pm - Composting workshop - Wiri Community Hall, 11 Inverell Avenue, Wiri
- Monday 20 July, 6.30pm-8.30pm - Composting workshop - Ahuroa Hall, 1345 Ahuroa Road, Makarau
- Saturday 25 July, 10am-12pm - Composting workshop - Bethells Beach Surf Club, 211 Bethells Beach Rd, Bethells Beach
- Saturday 25 July, 10am-12pm - Composting workshop - Clevedon Community Hall, 3 Papakura-Clevedon Rd, Clevedon