Thursday 6 August 2020, 6.30pm - Sunday 23 August 2020, 3.00pm
Online and regionwide
Register using the links below to receive a link for online courses
Join one of these courses teaching an introduction to the basics of composting - including bokashi composting, worm farming and cold composting.
Confirmed participants to workshops and courses will receive a $40 discount toward the purchase of a composting system that can be redeemed online.
These courses are proudly supported by Auckland Council and delivered by the Compost Collective.
Upcoming courses and workshops
Click the link to book your place and for more information on each course.
- Thursday 6 August, 6.30pm-8pm - Composting workshop - Titirangi War Memorial Hall, 500 South Titirangi Rd
- Sunday 9 August, 10.30am-12.30pm - Composting workshop - Albany Hall, Library Lane, Albany
- Monday 10 August, 5pm-7pm - Composting workshop - Papatoetoe Town Hall, 35 St George St, Papatoetoe
- Wednesday 12 August, 12pm-1.15pm - Composting basics - Unitec Carrington Road Gate 3, 139 Carrington Rd, Mt Albert
- Saturday 15 August, 10am-12pm - Composting workshop - Grey Lynn Library Hall, 474 Great North Road, Grey Lynn
- Saturday 15 August, 2pm-4pm - Composting workshop - Beachlands Memorial Hall, 49 Wakelin Road, Beachlands
- Sunday 16 August, 9am-12pm - Composting workshop - Waiheke Sustainability Centre, Mako St, Oneroa, Waiheke Island
- Wednesday 19 August, 4pm-5.30pm - Composting basics - New Lynn War Memorial Library, 3 Memorial Drive, New Lynn
- Saturday 22 August, 1pm-3pm - Composting workshop - Agora Connections Trust, 5 Link Crescent, Arkles Bay, Whangaparaoa
- Sunday 23 August, 2pm-3pm - Composting systems - 4/2 Averill St, Papakura