AllStars Musical Theatre school holiday programmes - are a perfect school holiday activity for theatre enthusiasts or beginners (aged 7 - 16) who would like to give being on stage a go!
The course builds up to two performances of a special revue shows for family and friends.Students will work with tutors from New Zealand's National Youth Theatre in acting, vocal / singing and dance.
Sessions are held in small age-related groups to ensure that everyone receives quality tuition. We have a high staff to student ratio and a qualified first-aider on site at all times.
Each AllStars has a general theme. Based around this central concept, we produce five fun-filled days of innovative, quality tuition, focussing on skills, confidence, and enjoyment.
- "... she's gone from being too shy to absolutely keen to try out for the school play this year after doing the programme."
- "We felt that the staff had empowered the kids in the show, by letting them design the structure, but gave them enough guidance to ensure that the show remained controlled."
- "It gives confidence to young people who may not get a chance to shine in other areas."
- "The AllStars programme is wonderful… the children are all encouraged to succeed and give input."
- "Very talented teachers that love what they do. This passes down to the students, making them passionate about performing."