If you’re an Auckland Libraries member, you now have FREE access to lynda.com – LinkedIn’s popular online training provider.
With courses by recognised industry experts, lynda.com can help you learn a new skill in your own time, wherever you have an internet connection.
All you need is your library card details to get full access to any lynda.com course.
“We’re very excited to be providing this popular tool from our library service,” says Auckland Libraries Collections manager, Catherine Leonard.
“You can now explore a huge range of options purely for the fun of learning or to achieve personal goals.”
Visit aucklandlibraries.govt.nz/lynda to get started.
If you don’t have internet access at home, drop into your local library to use the free wi-fi or to book a computer.
As well as access to lynda.com, Auckland Libraries offers more than 100 other great eResources including:
- LGBT Thought and Culture Documents the political evolution of gay rights and the lives of lesbians, gays, transgender and bisexual people.
- PressReader Instant online access to newspapers and magazines from NZ and around the world.
- TumbleBooks Animated, talking picture books to teach kids the joy of reading.
- Dragonsource Access to thousands of full text Chinese magazines in both simplified and traditional characters.
- NZ Geographic TV Stream natural history videos and full-length documentaries of NZ, the Pacific, Asia and America.
- Music and Performing Arts Channel Live performances, audio recordings, interviews, choreography works and more music and dance content.
Check out the Digital Library for these and more.
Not a library member?
Registration is quick and easy. Join the library today – it's free for Auckland residents and ratepayers.