With its razor-sharp sense of humour and unclassifiable genre, multi-award winning ‘The Sensemaker’ features a dystopian battle between a woman and an answering machine.
'All of our collaborators are currently busy. Please wait; thank you'.
Have you ever waited on the phone for too long, with a muzak playing on a loop and an irritating robotic voice telling you endlessly that your request is being processed?
Yes, you have... And so does the protagonist of the solo-show The Sensemaker until she is gradually stretched beyond her limits.
'It is a dance show in which the protagonist spends much time standing still. It is a piece of mime that can get very noisy indeed. It is both a dream and a nightmare' The Peg Review
- 'An astonishing, disturbing shapeshifting sliver of genius' ★★★★★ FringeReview
- 'A journey from darkly comic to deeply discomfiting' ★★★★★ Fringe Biscuit
- FringeReview Award for Outstanding Theatre 2019
- Buzz Award Gothenburg Fringe 2019
- STOFF Award, Category Theatre and Spoken Words 2019
- Performance Award Fisico Festival 2020
Contains coarse language, nudity, and emotional abuse.