South Auckland's unique sustainable monthly market-based in Papakura is an inside market within the foyer of Papakura Library and Papakura Museum.
A great, friendly place to shop, stay cool in summer, warm in winter and dry too -definitely a great day out in the South! All within walking distance from Papakura Train Station too!
Looking for sustainably made products and gifts, like beeswax wraps, produce bags, and upcycled creations - come along and see what treasures you can find made by our Local Makers and Artists!
There's an exceptional array of beautiful locally produced sustainable products and crafts, arts, harakeke kete, knitwear, jewellery, wooden art and creations, plants, dried flowers, natural soaps & skincare, books, babywear, card art and so much more.
We welcome new stallholders; please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Sustainable Papakura's stalls too:
- Sustainable Shop
- Compost information for workshops
- Sustainable Papakura's Recycling Collection Point - Drop off: tins and aluminium cans, Colgate toothpaste tubes/ brushes, spectacles, clean coffee pods, small e-waste, batteries, wine bottle caps
- Home of Papakura's own reusable fabric bag - Awhio Mai Peke - the 'Borrow and Return' bag
- Urban Edibles - 24 planters installed around the main streets of Papakura.... see what veggies you can harvest.
We support local businesses by shopping locally.
Other local attractions:
- Papakura Library
- Papakura Museum
- Warbirds at Ardmore Airport
- Plus a great variety of local shops
NB. Please bring cash - Eftpos is available on some stalls.
Remember to drop off any items for the drop-off collection stall.