For the list makers among us, an exciting new tool has been added for Auckland Libraries members using My Info (your library account online).
You can now create and save lists of books, DVDs, CDs and other catalogue items using My Lists.
5 ways to use My Lists:
- Keep track of titles you're interested in reading, but not ready to request or check out. (For example, create a holiday reading list!)
- List recommendations for a friend.
- Save your favourite books, so you can easily find them for a re-read.
- Create a list of movies to watch.
- Start a list of new books to get stuck into.
To create a list, log into your online account and add items through the book cart or browse functions.
You can sort lists by author, title, or the date items were added to the list, as well as make requests directly from any item saved to a list.
Looking for some good reads? Check out New & recommended for staff picks, bestsellers and the top 100 titles of 2015.