Everything about bus services in south Auckland, including Pukekohe and Waiuku, will be changing on Sunday 30 October 2016.
The southern New Network changes will include:
- new bus routes
- new bus numbers
- new timetables – new start times and finish times
- new information at bus stops
- some people will need to connect with another bus or train to complete their journey.
This will mean a simpler network, with buses running more frequently throughout the day, 7am-7pm, seven days a week.
Check your journey
- Look at the new route maps.
- Look at the new timetables.
- Come along to an event for help planning your journeys.
- Use the journey planner to help plan your travel – just be sure to select a date from Sunday 30 October onwards.
Samoan, Tongan, Hindi and Chinese versions
Read the brochure or watch a video in another language on the Auckland Transport website.
Get stories like this in your inbox
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter and get OurAuckland’s top news and events delivered to your inbox. There's also the chance to win with some great giveaways.